Understanding the components of the Sales & Operations Planning (S&OP) process is one thing, but actually conducting the 5 Step S&OP process and understanding where in fits in 5 levels of planning another is.
The one-day S&OP Workshop fills this gap by providing participants an opportunity to perform self-assessment, understand challenges and perform a simulated S&OP process step in a group.
The workshop will also briefly touch on PFEP, ABC Analysis and Assortment Strategies which forms the basics of good S&OP process.Who Should Attend?
Supply Chain Managers, Production Planning Managers, Purchasing Managers, Procurement Managers, Operations Managers, Sales Managers, Demand Managers, Materials Planning Managers, Production Managers, Purchasing Managers, Finance Managers, Inventory Control, Inventory Analysis, Demand Planners, Inventory Planners. The focus is on participants who are responsible for defining product families, developing the demand and supply plans, and problem solving. As a Result Participants will be able to
- Discover in detail how to use the five step S&OP process
- Use a self-assessment document and hands-on approach that emphasizes simulated problem solving and team collaboration
- Develop S&OP meeting agendas, participant list, RACI Matrix and direction of how to conduct S&OP meetings
- Reach at a successful S&OP process output that can be used to drive marketing, sales, and operations until the next S&OP meeting
- Acquire a basket of practical tools to make their S&OP programs work more smoothly, enhance forecast accuracy, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs.
Participants will get a Certificate of Completion